Novidan is growing! We need to add to our critical manufacturing team to continue to meet demand for our products. Join our team today!
The Production Technician is responsible for assembling, testing, and troubleshooting hearing aids and related electronic products. The Production Technician must follow work instructions consistently, troubleshoot complex electronic devices, and perform work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Follow all relevant work instructions to assemble, test, and troubleshoot products.
- Assist in the building of prototype products.
- Build high quality devices that pass all specifications
- Conduct incoming inspection on purchased components and assemblies using the measurement microscope and other tools available.
- Follow shipping and receiving work instructions for incoming and outgoing product.
- Assist in verification and validation assembly and test for new products
- Provide input to continuous improvement ideas and work with engineering to support and implement continuous improvement projects
- Maintain a safe, clean, and efficient work area
Associate in Applied Science (AAS) of Electronics Technology degree or equivalent preferred. 5+ years relevant experience without the degree, required.
Production Technician I: Previous hearing aid assembly and test experience preferred.
Production Technician II: 5+ years of hearing aid assembly required
Job Knowledge and Skills
- Advanced proficiency in electronics assembly using a microscope and solder iron required.
- Advanced proficiency in troubleshooting complex systems required
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Intermediate understanding of acoustics desired.
Electronic production line in normal office conditions. Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs. required.
Less than 5%. Some US or international travel may be required.
- Comprehensive Medical Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401k Program
- Casual Dress Code
Apply Now! Please email your resume to us at email@example.com.
Novidan is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.