Excellence in customer service is at the core of our culture and our ability to help our customers is essential to our business. The Customer Service Agent is a vital position in connecting our customer with our hearing products. The primary responsibility for this role is answering inbound phone calls, emails and text messages, to assist product users with questions and issues. At peak call times, Customer Service Agents will transfer sales leads and take over-flow sales orders as needed.
- Assist customers with any questions, issues and complaints.
- With a friendly voice, answer incoming phone calls, emails, texts and other messaging and respond to requests, complaints and questions.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording and updating account information.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information and recommend potential products and services to management.
- Contribute to a team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Certification(s) Required
- High School graduate required or G.E.D.
- University/college degree is a plus.
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems a plus.
- Previous experience with customer service, hearing industry preferred.
- Previous hearing aid experience highly preferred.
Skills / Abilities Required
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Passion and patience for helping people a must.
- General computer skills required.
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Deadline driven and detail orientated
Working Environment & Culture
Normal office conditions. Work is on-site.
Some company financial, intellectual property and trade secrets.
No travel required.